- Used Equipment
- Massey Ferguson
- Paladin Attachments
- Red Max
- Dirt Dog
- Ag Spray
- Contact Us
2154 hwy 59
Westminster , SC 29693
Double tap to zoom
Work your soil – forward and reverse – with Wood Alitec™ Tillers
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- 73-inch cutting width
- Dual-drive motors, one on each end of the drive shaft, power both ends eliminating rotor twist
- Bi-directional tine rotation allows for tilling when the Skid Steer moves in forward or reverse
- Unlike competitive chain drive units, direct drive hydraulic motors require no maintenance or adjustment
- Recessed drive motors allow easy maneuvering in tight spaces
- Broad widths increase productivity per pass making walk-behind models obsolete
|Overall width||86" (2,184.4 mm)|
|Working width||73" (1,854.2 mm)|
|Working depth||6" (152.4 mm)|
|Overall height||31" (787.4 mm)|
|Number of tines||36|
|Tine rotation||forward or reverse|
|Operating weight||750 lbs. (341 kg)|
|Driveline||(2) in - line hydraulic motors|
|Tine speed||74 - 247 rpm|
|Hydraulic flow requirement||18 - 40 gpm (68-151 lpm)|
|Hydraulic pressure requirement||2,000 - 3,000 psi (138-207 bar)|
2016 - 2023 Site by MD EquipmentLocator.com