- Used Equipment
- Massey Ferguson
- Paladin Attachments
- Red Max
- Dirt Dog
- Ag Spray
- Contact Us
2154 hwy 59
Westminster , SC 29693
Double tap to zoom
Root Grapples HLRG72
The Woods Alitec Root Grapple moves bulky, hard-to-handle materials easily and safely.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- 72-inch working width
- Root Grapple lets dirt sift through when loading rocks, trash, and other loose material
- Twin hydraulic cylinders allow for independent clamping on uneven material
- Woods’ proprietary serrated cutting edge holds fast to trees and debris
- Standard cylinder guards
- Unique design allows smooth grading of surfaces after removing debris
- Skid steer or ISO Quick-attach available
- Skid steer sizes – Class 5 – 8 (1,351 – 2,700 lbs)
|Ag Tractor Sizes (hp)||45-100 (up to 10,000 lbs.)|
|Overall Width (in)||72"|
|Approximate Operating Weight||680 lbs.|
|Number of Tines||11|
|Hose Protection||Yes (sleeve and internal routing)|
|Options||Hydraulic pressure protection, slat kit, end plate extensions|
2016 - 2023 Site by MD EquipmentLocator.com