- Used Equipment
- Massey Ferguson
- Paladin Attachments
- Red Max
- Dirt Dog
- Ag Spray
- Contact Us
2154 hwy 59
Westminster , SC 29693
Double tap to zoom
Rear Blades RB84.50
Ideal for grading dirt or gravel, cleaning up construction sites and moving snow.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- Move dirt, grade driveways, and clear snow
- Seventeen-inch high, 1/4-inch thick moldboard
- Double-beveled, reversible, and hardened cutting edge for long life
- Fully manual offers angle, offset, and tilt adjustments
- Optional end plates, skid shoes, and hydraulic angle kit (includes relief valve)
- Convenient parking stand is standard
- Parking stand is included for added convenience
|Tractor Engine HP||30-65 hp|
|Tractor hitch||Cat 1 & 2|
|Moldboard thickness||0.250" (grade 80)|
|Reversible Cutting Edge Dimensions||1/2" x 6"|
|Pivot angle||7 positions up to 45° (mech or hyd)|
|Offset||6", 12", 18" left or right|
|Axle Size||5 positions up to 23°|
2016 - 2023 Site by MD EquipmentLocator.com