- Used Equipment
- Massey Ferguson
- Paladin Attachments
- Red Max
- Dirt Dog
- Ag Spray
- Contact Us
2154 hwy 59
Westminster , SC 29693
Box Scrapers 76LB
Tackle the toughest spreading and grading jobs with Woods® and Gannon® brand box scrapers. From the reinforced steel A-frame to the tough, reversible cutting edge and replaceable scarifiers, our box scrapers deliver exceptional durability and versatility.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- Designed with exceptional strength and versatility to move large amounts of material
- Easily carve into sod and dirt with full-length, high-strength, double beveled cutting edges
- Ensure fast, easy and safe hook-ups with ASABE quick-hitch compatibility
- Large capacity box – no gussets or bars to obstruct material boiling
- Unique maxi-load shape moldboard minimizes tractor drag
- Replaceable, heat-treated scarifier teeth
- Reversible/replaceable high-carbon cutting edges
|Tractor Engine HP||40-80|
|Tractor Hitch||CAT 1 and CAT 2|
|Working Width (in)||76|
|Heaped Capacity (est) (cu. ft)||24.3|
|End Plate Thickness (in)||0.5|
|Replacement End Plate Wear Bits||No|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
|Cutting Edge Size (in)||.5 x 6|
|Operating Weight (mech. / hyd.) (lbs.)||1,040|
|Number of Shanks||8|
2016 - 2023 Site by MD EquipmentLocator.com