Massey Ferguson 4710
Double tap to zoom
- 3-CYLINDER 3.3L AGCO POWER™ ENGINE - At the heart of it all is a rugged, reliable, fuel-efficient Tier 4 Final engine. These engines range from 70-100 horsepower and are specifically configured for North America.
- TWO TRANSMISSION OPTIONS - You can choose either a 12x12 Power-Shuttle transmission for more straightforward operation or a Dyna-2 transmission to accommodate more loading and hauling tasks.
- IT'S A BEAST - At a best-in-class base weight of 7,125 lbs., the 4700 Series is purpose-built for big pulling power and lift capacity. It has better maneuverability and stability, too.
- 2WD/4WD OPTIONS - The 2WD axle comes with five track-width settings in 4" steps to accommodate virtually all crop or field conditions. An optional hydraulic-controlled differential lock on the 4WD front axles ensures that drive is evenly distributed for better traction.
- BETTER MANEUVERABILITY FOR TIGHT SPACES - Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- ADJUSTABLE WHEEL SPACING - With a wide range of wheel-spacing settings, these tractors handle everything from specialty farming applications, like small-scale row crops and vegetables, to roadside mowing and land management applications.
- REAR THREE-POINT HITCH GIVES YOU OPTIONS - There's virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty three-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity ranging from 4,850.
EASE OF USE
- EASY-REACH CONTROLS - Essential controls are ergonomically positioned for easy operation and comfort.
- FENDER-MOUNTED 3-POINT CONTROL - Hitch raise or lower controls on deluxe models are incorporated into the rear fender, making hook-up and disconnection of 3-point implements quick and easy.
- SEAT OPTIONS - The 4700 platform comes standard with a mechanical spring seat. Cab tractors have a mechanical spring-swivel seat as a standard option or a deluxe, swiveling, air-ride seat as an upgrade.
|Rated Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM||100 (74.6)|
|Rated engine speed||2,200 RPM|
|PTO HP (kW) @ Rated RPM**||88 (65.6)|
|Engine||AGCO Power™ 3-cyl, 3.3 L, intercooled turbo-charged, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)|
|Emissions control; EPA Tier 4-compliant||SCR Technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Transmission type||Classic: 12F X 12R, 2 range, syncro-shuttle, mechanical shuttle lever; Deluxe: 12F X 12R, 2 range, power-shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever|
|Clutch||Classic: Dry clutch with foot pedal control; Deluxe: Wet clutch with foot pedal control|
|Rear Axle||Flange type with internal planetary final drives|
|Brakes||Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals|
|Differential Lock||Rear axle engaged via electro-hydraulic rocker switch|
|Front Axle||2WD - adjustable front axle; 4WD - cast steel fixed front axle with center drive line and combination bevel-gear/planetary final drives 4WD front axle differential lock - Classic: AutoLock Deluxe: HydraLock|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||88.5 (2,250)|
|Minimum width in. (mm)||Std. Trelleborg® radial tires - rear 420/85R30, 60.3 (1,533)|
|Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)||2WD ROPS: 6,445 (2,923); 4WD ROPS: 7,125 (3,232)|
|DEF capacity gal. (L)||2.6 (10), plastic tank under platform, ground fill|
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||27.7 (105), plastic tank under platform, ground fill; Deluxe: Additional fuel tank guard|
|Hydraulic system||Open center system, single pump|
|Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (lpm)||17.7 (65)|
|Rear remote valves||Classic: 1 valve Std., DA, FL or Opt. up to 3 valves, field installed, DA, KO, FL; Deluxe: 2 valves, Std., DA, KO, FL or Opt. 3rd valve, field installed, DA, FL only; All valves spring return to neutral (SRN)|
|Loader joystick||Opt., mounted on platform, valve on loader sub-frame with flat-face couplers|
|3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) full stroke @ 24'' (610 mm) Behind ball ends||Category II, 4,850 (2,200)|
|Rear PTO||Independent, electro-hydraulic engagement via switch, 540 and 1,000 RPM Std., 540 and 540E RPM Opt.|
|Electrical system||12-volt DC system, 80-amp alternator, 7-pin trailer socket; Deluxe: Additional 30-amp auxiliary power socket|
|Platform features||Semi-platform deck, folding ROPS, rubber mat, toolbox, L & R shields, grab handles, cup holder|
|Cab features||Fully integrated controls; quiet; semi-flat floor, Opt. ergonomically-designed factory joystick; draft, throttle, remotes, PTO engagement, differential lock switch, 4WD switch on right console;digital and analog dash; largest cab in the industry; rubber floor mat; two cup holders; Deluxe: Std. (Classic field installed): Rear wiper & washer; telescopic large side mirrors; internal mirror|
|Lighting (ROPS)||4 headlights, 2 rear signal/hazard lights, 1 rear work light; Deluxe: 2 additional mid-mount adjustable work lights|
|Steering||Classic: fixed; Deluxe: tilt; Deluxe Cab: tilt and telescopic|
|Seat||Spring suspension mounted seat, adjustable fore and aft with mechanical weight adjustment, retractable seat belt; Deluxe: Mechanical swiveling seat with armrests|