Massey Ferguson 2606H
Double tap to zoom
Whether you’re a full or part-time farmer, landscaper, contractor or just someone who needs to get things done, a 2600H Series tractor is your ideal partner.
- Hydraulics: The high capacity hydraulics make loader and implement work simple.
- 2WD and 4WD front axle options: Offered in both 2- and 4-wheel drive, you have the cost flexibility, as well as versatility in applications to get the job done. The 2605H is available 2WD only.
- Transmission: The 2600H Series offers 8F x 2R live PTO and 8 x 8 independent PTO shuttle transmissions, depending on model.
- Loader: Attaching and changing the bucket is easy on the 2600H Series tractors, so you can move from one job to another without any hassle.
Ease of Use
We know you work hard. The design of the Massey Ferguson 2600H Series makes everything easier on you.
- Serviceability: A simple release hood latch makes preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, easy.
- No DPF: Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
- Easy Fuel Filling: Ground level fuel tanks provide easy access for filling.
Even if you don’t need all the bells and whistles, you still want a comfortable ride. The 2600H series delivers.
- Operator Station: The simple open platform design makes entering and exiting the station easy, while the reverse rise seat offers more leg room and better visibility.
- Debris / heat shields: Located on the floor near the operator’s feet, the debris shields provide a cooler and cleaner drive.
- Rubber floor mats: The rubber mats decrease vibrations and make for a more comfortable ride.
|Rated Engine HP (kW)||65 (48.8)|
|Rated engine speed||2,000 RPM|
|Rated PTO HP (kW)||55 (40.4)|
|Engine make||Simpson 2.6L, 3-cylinder, EPA Tier 4 final-compliant|
|Air and fuel systems||Intercooler turbo-charged with electronically controlled high-pressure common rail fuel injection|
|Emission control||External cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Mechanical transmission||8F x 8R synchro shuttle|
|Main clutch||Split torque clutch|
|Shuttle/Shift lever||Updated new side shift|
|Rear axle||Outboard planetary|
|Brakes||Oil-immersed wet disc|
|Differential lock||Mechanical engagement via right-side heel pedal|
|Front axle||2WD straight adjustable / 4WD HD planetary reduction|
|4WD engagement||Mechanical via push-pull lever in platform to left of seat|
|Hydraulic system||Ferguson hydraulics, Mark 1A scotch yoke piston pump|
|Hydraulic flow @ remotes gpm (LPM)||10.6 (40.1)|
|Total hydraulic flow gpm (LPM)||15.7 (59.5)|
|Remote valves||Two standard|
|Loader joystick||Opt. factory "loader-ready" or field installed with loader|
|3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24"||Cat I & II 2,755 (1,250) with extendable lower links|
|Rear PTO||2WD & 4WD - independent 540 RPM by lever|
|Platform features||Semi platform, left-side entry w/ grab handle and steel shell fenders|
|Seat and steering||Deluxe contour "reverse rise" adjustable seat w/ fixed steering column|
|Overall length in. (mm)||2WD - 138 (3,510); 4WD - 139 (3,526)|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||2WD - 80.7 (2,070); 4WD - 81.5 (2,050)|
|Overall width in. (mm)||69.9 (1,775)|
|Overall height in. (mm)||93.9 (2,385)|
|ROPS base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)||2WD - 5,115 (2,320); 4WD - 5,710 (2,590)|
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||14.5 (55)|