Massey Ferguson MF6718S
Double tap to zoom
- Smart, Fuel-Efficient Power - The powerful, easy-to-maintain, fuel-efficient 4.9l AGCO Power™ engine is Tier 4 Final compliant and features common rail fuel injection. These engines range from 140-180 engine hp and have SCR technology that helps further meet emissions requirements.
- A Transmission Built To Perform - Three easy-to-operate transmission options provide multiple speeds to give you the performance your operation needs. The Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT™ all include pedal mode AUTO-DRIVE with an Automatic setting and Engine Power Management.
- Live Third Hydraulics - Maneuvering or adjusting a heavy load has never been easier with the optional live third hydraulics on the MF 6700 S Series. You can open or close, raise or lower, dump or curl an implement at the same time.
- Agcommand - This industry-leading tool monitors your fleet in real time, and transfers vehicle data to your office/mobile device on a secure webpage. Share information with your dealer, schedule routine maintenance or help anticipate a problem before it happens.
- Multi-Function Joystick - Specifically designed for use with the integrated front linkage system, our joystick works seamlessly with the full range of 900 Series loaders. It also incorporates transmission functions and cruise control.
- SIS Full-Color Dashboard - The standard Setup and Information Screen (SIS) provides quick, clear and easy analysis of operating data. You can check basic information on tractor performance, working area, working distance, fuel consumption, or engine/transmission temperature.
- Auto-Guide 3000 - Available as an option on the MF 6700 S Series, this seamlessly integrated hands-free steering system helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity. Its digital accuracy helps reduce input costs, lost time and frustration.
EASE OF USE
- Brake To Neutral System - Our new brake-to-neutral braking system disengages the transmission and shifts it into neutral when the brake pedals are depressed. Single-foot brake and clutch operation makes loader work easier and more comfortable.
- Speed Steer - The optional Speed Steer feature allows sharp turns to be achieved with far fewer rotations of the steering wheel, so you can make headland or turnrow turns quicker and easier.
- Rear Fender Valve Control - Sometimes you need to be hands-on and outside the cab to make sure you’re getting the job done. With a rear fender valve control standard, you can operate any rear 3-point hitch implement from outside the tractor.
- Visio Roof - The optional Visio™ roof provides perfect visibility when stacking bales or loading trailers. The Visio roof has a sunblind that can be pulled shut when the loader is not in use.
- Premium Trelleborg Radial Tires - Premium Trelleborg radial tires come standard on the MF 6700 S Series. These innovative tires are more flexible and do a better job of absorbing shock, impact and bumps.
- Better Tires, Better Traction - Because a larger portion of the tire is always in contact with the ground, you get increased traction, reduced soil compaction and optimized fuel efficiency.
|Max Engine Power HP (KW)||180|
|Rated Engine Power HP (KW)||170|
|PTO HP* (KW)||160|
|ENGINE||AGCO Power 4-cyl, 4.9 L, Intercooled turbocharger, High Pressure Common Rail Direct Fuel Injection (HPCR)|