Massey Ferguson 6713
Double tap to zoom
- Agco Power 4-Cylinder 4.4L Engine - The Tier 4 Final engine provides unmatched power, with advanced technology that meets emissions requirements, saves time and makes for easy maintenance. With no need for a DPF, power is available whenever you need it without compromising fuel efficiency.
- Transmission - Our 12 x 12 Synchro Power Shuttle gives you a more comfortable ride and less operator fatigue. And it allows directional changes to be made with no clutch, just by moving the lever.
- Heavy Duty Front Axle - The Massey Ferguson-designed and -built suspension is completely integrated into the tractor for maximum comfort and maneuverability. It maximizes ground clearance and gives the operator a better turning angle and angle of oscillation.
- Better Maneuverability For Tight Spaces - Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- A PTO For Any Job - A standard 540/540E/1000 allows you to use a variety of implements, no matter what the application may be – plus, you save fuel when operating in 540E.
- 3-Point Hitch - There’s virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty 3-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity of nearly 9,390 lbs.
EASE OF USE:
- Settle In For A Hard Day's Work - The MF 6700 Global Series features a stylish, roomy cab with mounted grab rails for easy entry and a flat floor design. Ergonomically placed controls and a deluxe swiveling air ride seat make this our most comfortable cab yet.
- Simple, Multi-Functional Left-Hand Control - The Power Control lever provides convenient three-in-one, straightforward operation. Operators can shuttle between forward/reverse, shift Dynashift speeds/ranges, and select neutral, leaving the right hand free to operate the loader/implement hydraulics.
- Responsive Loader Controls - Raise, lower, curl, dump or float the bucket with incredible precision, even in tight spots and tough applications. You’ll appreciate the added integrated maneuverability.
- Loader Float Control - Loader float control raises and lowers the loader to the contour of the ground or road for the flexibility to efficiently handle grading and snow removal.
- Visio Roof - The optional Visio™ roof provides perfect visibility when stacking bales or loading trailers. The Visio roof has a sunblind that can be pulled shut when the loader is not in use.
|Max Engine Power HP (KW)||130 (96.9) @ 2,000 RPM|
|Rate Engine Power HP (KW)||125 (93.2) @ 2,200 Rated RPM|
|PTO HP||109 (81.3) @ 2,200 RPM | 114 (85) @ 2,000 RPM|
|Engine||AGCO Power 4.4L, 4 cylinders, Intercooled turbocharger, High Pressure Common Rail Direct Fuel Injection (HPCR)|
|Transmission||12 Forward x 12 Reverse, 2 Range, Power-Shuttle, Electro-Hydraulic Shuttle Lever|