Massey Ferguson 5711 D
Double tap to zoom
- Agco Power 4-Cylinder 4.4L Engine - The Tier 4 Final engine provides unmatched power, with advanced technology that meets emissions requirements, saves time and makes for easy maintenance. With no need for a DPF, power is available whenever you need it without compromising fuel efficiency.
- A Transmission Designed For Ease Of Use - Our 12 x 12 Synchro Power Shuttle allows directional changes to be made with no clutch for simple, straightforward operation.
- 16x16 Dyna-4 Powershift - The optional 16 x 16 Dyna-4 transmission allows operators the convenience of 16 forward and reverse power shift speeds, brake to neutral, and auto drive.
- Creeper Gear for Unlimited Control - When your job calls for lower speeds, a Super Creeper option allows you to run at speeds as low as .08 MPH.
- A PTO For Any Job - A standard 540/540E/1000 allows you to use a variety of implements, no matter what the application may be – plus, you save fuel when operating in 540E.
- Better Maneuverability For Tight Spaces - Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- A 3-Point Hitch That Comes Through In A Pitch - There’s virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty 3-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity of nearly 7,710 lbs.
EASE OF USE:
- Settle In For A Hard Day's Work - The MF 5700 Series features a stylish, roomy cab with mounted grab rails for easy entry and a flat floor design. Ergonomically placed controls and a deluxe swiveling air ride seat make this our most comfortable cab yet.
- Responsive Loader Controls - Raise, lower, curl, dump or float the bucket with incredible precision, even in tight spots and tough applications. You’ll appreciate the added integrated maneuverability.
- Power Shuttle Control - For loading trucks, stacking hay or other loader work, the optional power shuttle control lever provides easy electro-hydraulic declutch and directional changes without the need to press the foot clutch pedal.
- Visio Roof - The optional Visio™ roof provides perfect visibility when stacking bales or loading trailers. The Visio roof has a sunblind that can be pulled shut when the loader is not in use.
|Max Engine Power HP* (KW)||110|
|Rated Engine HP** (KW)||105|
|PTO HP**||86 @ 2,200 RPM | 86 @ 2,000 RPM|
|Engine||AGCO Power 4.4L, 4 cylinders, Intercooled turbocharger, High Pressure Common Rail Direct Fuel Injection (HPCR)|
|Transmission||16 x 16 Dyna-4 PowerShift|
|* @2,000 RMP | **@2,200 Rated RPM|