Massey Ferguson 1835 M
Double tap to zoom
- More power to the ground - With a solid cast rear-end and front axle, the MF M Series offers plenty of weight for tackling heavy-duty jobs, giving you more stability on uneven ground and boosting performance with heavier implements and attachments.
- Smooth PTO action - A standard 540 RPM rear PTO and optional 2,000 RPM mid-mount PTO are electro-hydraulically controlled for smooth, chatter-free actuation. The smooth SoftStart modulation reduces abrupt jolts, lessens wear and tear, and reduces the chance of downtime.
- Simple Implement Hookup - A standard rear 3-point Cat I or I/II hitch offers generous lift capacities and easy implement hookups.
- Easy access to fuel and maintenance - Service points are all easily accessible from ground level. Fuel fill-ups are convenient thanks to the ground-accessible fuel-tank filler.
- Rear PTO switch - A rear-mounted stationary PTO switch makes it easy to engage and disengage the PTO from the rear of the tractor — a very handy feature when you’re using an auger, wood splitter or generator.
- Tire options - Choose the tire tread and size that are right for your jobs and performance needs: ag, turf, industrial and snow.
- Quick-attach loader - Removing your loader is a cinch with the M Series Quick-Attach loader feature.
- Shuttle-shift lever - A handy shuttle-shift lever on the steering column lets you change direction fast and easy — ideal for loader work.
- Auto-throttle - Efficiency gets a boost with the auto-throttle feature standard on the hydrostatic transmission. It automatically raises engine speed to match ground speed — giving you the power you need to keep pace.
- Cruise control - A cruise control feature is standard with the hydrostatic transmission and lets you set a precise working speed — just engage and go. Pressing the brake pedal or the forward pedal disengages the system.
- On-demand four-wheel drive - Get extra traction for tough jobs and difficult conditions with on-demand four-wheel drive. Just push the lever downward to engage, pull it up to disengage.
|PTO HP||Mech: 27.5 | HST: 25.7|
|Transmission||12 x 12 Power Shuttle, 3-Range Hydrostatic|
|Implement Hydraulic Flow GPM||12.6|
|Rear Lift Capacity @ 24" Behind (lbs.)||2,535|