Massey Ferguson 1844S
1800 Small Square Balers
Unlike competitors, our 1800 Series is designed to follow directly behind the tractor. The result is dense, high quality hay - with no flimsy banana-shaped bales that immediately fall apart when they're picked up.
- Fork it over: A new packer fork with revised spacing significantly increases feeder capacity in a wide range of crops and conditions
- Pre-compression rocks!: Our pre-compression chamber starts building density before baling to reduce plunger load, lower HP requirements and increase baling capacity
- Picked clean: Enhanced pick-up cross augers provide additional pick-up capacity, particularly in large windrows and uneven crops
- Bigger bale chamber: Our OptiForm™ bale chamber for the 1840 has been extended by 18 in. to ensure consistent bale shape and density in all conditions
Maybe you need a strong, reliable baler for a limited number of acres. Or you're a high-volume producer and custom operator who mechanically loads and transports a lot of hay. The 1800 Series has models to fill both needs.
- Delicious, nutritious: Since each bale flake is pre-formed before it goes into the bale chamber, the nutritious leaves are more evenly distributed throughout the bale.
- Take the plunge: Short plunger strokes in the 1800 Series reduces wear on the baler, prolonging component life and increasing reliability.
- Set it & forget it: A gauge lets you preset bale density to keep bale density and weight constant even as hay moisture conditions change through the day.
- In-line everywhere: Because field and road positions are one and the same, you save time when you’re on the move.
|Bale Size - H x W: in (mm)||15 X 22 (380 x 560)|
|Baler Weight: lb (kg)||7120 (3,236)|
|No. Knotters||3 Heavy Duty Twine Tie|
|Ideal for||Equine, Dairy & Export Operations|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.