Massey Ferguson 2946 & 2946A
Double tap to zoom
- Build A Better Bale - Our Quad Cylinders System keeps belt tension consistent, even when ejecting bales — for better bale density and fewer belt problems.
- Rotor Speedway - Higher capacity, positive rotor feeding incorporates side augers to simplify the drive system and provide quieter, more dependable performance.
- Better Visibility - The 2900 Series' super-wide, low profile starts with a small-diameter pickup that sticks out further for improved visibility.
- Quick Service - The one-piece service door makes it easy to access all major drive components for fast, convenient maintenance.
- Drive On - With only five chains and our exclusive reversible 540- or 1,000-gear box, this renowned drive system is simple and strong.
- Go Wide - With a wide, low-profile pickup and centering augers, the 2900 Series tackles wide windrows with ease, while maximizing leaf retention.
- Square Those Shoulders - By packing the open-throat vertical chamber all the way to the edges, these balers deliver dense, square-shouldered bales.
- Here's The Kicker - A simplified, positive hydraulic kicker ejects bales gently and puts them right where you want them.
- Easy as 1, 2, 3 - Reloads can be completed in less than 30 seconds and are as simple as inserting a fresh roll, tucking the mesh tail and then closing the mesh brake. Reloads can be easily completed by one person.
- Automatic Baling - The 2900 Series offers an industry-exclusive auto cycle configuration. Onboard hydraulics control the baler from wrapping through ejection, perfect for inexperienced operators or those looking for the ultimate in ease of use.
- Easily Monitor Your Progress - The Datatronic 5 has a clear and concise 9" touch screen, which employs tablet and smartphone technology, enables operators to access and change settings quickly and instinctively.
|Model||2946 & 2946A|
|Size||4’ x 6’|
|Bale Size||46.5” x 72.0”|
|Bale Weight lbs (kg)||1644 (746)|
|Minimum PTO hp Requirements||65|
|Recommended PTO hp Requirements||80|