Massey Ferguson TD1310 TRC
Double tap to zoom
- Strength In Numbers - A 1:2 transmission ratio gives you maximum performance at minimum PTO speeds
- Auto-Off - Cutout clutches protect U-joints and provide automatic power disconnection in the event the tedder is folded into the transport position accidentally while running in the field.
- Headland Lift Position - All tedders are equipped with a headland lift position to allow you to quickly and easily navigate headland turns and obstacles.
- Coiled & Ready - Our exclusive Super C coil tines have six full windings per tine to make them tough, elastic and durable — plus they're bottom-mounted for better deflection.
- Well Framed - All TD Series tedders feature a rugged, square-tube frame with modular construction for long service life.
- Big Fields or Small - Our 5 TD models range from 8 feet 2 inches to 41 feet 8 inches models designed to meet the needs of today’s larger haying operations.
- Get The Right Configuration - We offer a wide range of tedder configurations to meet the needs of various operations. Users can choose from Drawbar hitch, 3-point hitch, hydraulic vertical folding, horizontal folding and transport cart configurations.
- Faster Response - Close coupling between the rotor support wheels and the tines provides quick response to contours and optimal height adjustment.
- Positively Driven - All MF TD Series tedders utilize hexagonal drive-shafts with U-joint connections to transfer power through the machine. This design provides a smooth-running, long-lasting rugged design that minimizes downtime and repair expense.
|Working Width: ft (m)||41’ 8” (12.7)|
|# of Rotors||10|
|Min. PTO HP||90|