Imagine a rake that floats along the ground but also hugs it closely to pick up more - then leaves large, fluffy, square-shouldered windrows. That's the innovative 3900 Series.
- Ground hugger: Thanks to the 3900's close-to-the-ground flotation design, the large diameter rake wheels sweep fields clean
- Spread your wings: Get exact windrow widths with hydraulic fold wings - and stay on the move with a hydraulic cylinder on each side that lifts the rake wheels
- Here's the kicker: Each 3900 model features a center cart that supports two rake wings with the option of a kicker wheel mounted in the center
- Pick-up artist: Spring-loaded wheels with independent pivoting arm means you pick up hay like never before.
Talk about productivity. All wheels of the 3900 Series are on the ground at the same time, so they pick up the hay other rakes can leave behind.
- Rake it in: The 3900 Series is offered in 12 or 14 wheel versions with working widths up to 28' for maximum raking efficiency whether you're square or round baling.
- Pin up: One side of the rake can be pinned up for raking single windrows or windrow turning
- Tough teeth: 40 strong teeth per wheel give you cleaner fields and a longer wheel life
- Big wheels: The large 55" wheel diameter helps keep hay from windmilling around the rake wheel - for better pick-up even at higher speeds