- Used Equipment
- Massey Ferguson
- Paladin Attachments
- Red Max
- Dirt Dog
- Ag Spray
- Contact Us
2154 hwy 59
Westminster , SC 29693
Massey Ferguson 3983 High-Capacity
Double tap to zoom
3900 Series Wheel Rakes 3983 High-Capacity
Imagine a rake that floats along the ground but also hugs it closely to pick up more — then leaves large, fluffy, square-shouldered windrows. That's the innovative 3900 Series.
Talk about productivity. All wheels of the 3900 Series are on the ground at the same time, so they pick up the hay other rakes can leave behind.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- Ground Hugger - Thanks to the MF 3900 Series' close-to-the-ground flotation design, the large diameter rake wheels sweep fields clean.
- Spread Your Wings - Get exact windrow widths with hydraulic fold wings — and stay on the move with a hydraulic cylinder on each side that lifts the rake wheels.
- Pick-Up Artist - Spring-loaded wheels with an independent pivoting arm mean you pick up hay like never before.
- Tough Teeth - Forty strong teeth per wheel give you cleaner fields and a longer wheel life.
- Rake It All In - The MF 3900 Series is offered in 12- or 14-wheel versions with working widths up to 28 feet for maximum raking efficiency whether you're square or round baling.
- Pin It Up - One side of the rake can be pinned up for raking single windrows or windrow turning.
- Big Wheels - The large 55-inch wheel diameter helps keep hay from windmilling around the rake wheel for better pick-up even at higher speeds.
|Working Width: ft. (m)||0-24 (0-7.32)|
|Trans. Width: ft. (m)||8.0 (2.4)|
|Power Requirements: hp (kW)||30 (22)|
|Weight lbs. (kg)||3,500 (1,587)|
2016 - 2023 Site by MD EquipmentLocator.com