- Used Equipment
- Massey Ferguson
- Paladin Attachments
- Red Max
- Dirt Dog
- Ag Spray
- Contact Us
2154 hwy 59
Westminster , SC 29693
Massey Ferguson 1510
Double tap to zoom
1500 Series Vertical Fold Rakes 1510
The 1500 Series Vertical Fold Rakes from Massey Ferguson
Part-time farmers need economical haying solutions. Commercial hay producers often need specialized drying tools when conditions call for them. The affordable 1500 Series works great for both.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
1500 SERIES PRODUCTIVITY
- Durable Frame - A rugged box-beam frame ensures both stability on rough terrain and a long service life.
- Rugged Wheels - Uses the same 55-inch diameter rake wheels as used on the MF 3900 Series for efficient handling of heavy crop materials and easy replacement (60-inch diameter rake wheels standard on MF 1510 S and MF 1512 S models).
- Better Pickup - Rake wheels mounted in pairs on pivoting brackets oscillate over field contours and pick up material that others miss.
- Adjustable Wheel Beams - An adjustable drawbar clevis allows you to level the rake wheel beams to match the tractor drawbar height.
- Choice of Raking Widths - Your choice of three raking widths on each model (10 raking widths available on MF 1510 S and MF 1512 S models), so you can fine-tune your width by simply adjusting the turnbuckle on each wing.
- Lift Wings Individually - MF 1500 S Series rakes allow operators to lift either the left or right wing individually to form a single windrow from either side. This is especially useful when cleaning up a field or working around obstacles.
|Working Width: ft. (m)||18-22 (5.5-6.7)|
|Transport Width: ft. (m)||9.6 (2.9)|
|Power Requirements HP (kw)||30 (22)|
|Weight lbs. (kg)||1,275 (578)|
2016 - 2023 Site by MD EquipmentLocator.com