Massey Ferguson DM8312 TL-RC
Double tap to zoom
TRIPLE MOWERS - PERFORMANCE
- Side Shift Left or Right - The mowers can be hydraulically side shifted 8 inches to the left or right for more precision when cutting around corners.
- Ready For The Tough Jobs - The front mower’s trailing link front suspension provides optimum flotation for adaptability to ground contours and rough terrain. You’ll get maximized cutting performance with reduced machine wear and tear.
- Quick Convenient Storage - The rear mowers hydraulically fold up into a narrow, low profile transport position, allowing easy access to fields through narrow gates or on narrow roads where other mowers are too wide.
- Keep It Centered - Our rear-mower link arms attach in the middle on the front side of the mower frame, meaning the mowers are pulled instead of pushed. This center attachment improves flotation for an optimum cut and reduced cutterbar wear.
TRIPLE MOWERS - EFFICIENCY
- A Smooth Cut - Our rear mowers utilize a shaft driven cutterbar comprised of individually segmented compact angular gear modules, giving you even power transfer and a quiet, smooth running machine.
- Time Is Money - In order to improve crop dry-down time, our front and rear mowers have the ability to be equipped with rubber conditioner rolls. These conditioners may be installed or removed based on need.
- All In The Fold - Front and rear mowers are equipped with a headland position to enhance mowing efficiency, allowing you to raise the mowers as needed to clear already-cut crop or obstacles.
- Protect Your Investment - The front and rear mowers feature DriveGuard shear protection under each cutting disc, protecting all internal cutterbar components from damage. If an obstacle is hit, simply replace the DriveGuard disc and you’re back up and running.
- Obstacle Response - Rear mowers may swing up and rearward if an obstacle is hit, providing further protection.
|Model||DM8312 TL-RC (B)|
|Working Width: ft. (m)||27'2"|
|Minimum PTO HP requirement- no optional equipment||200|
|Minimum PTO HP Requirement w/Conditioner (lbs.)||200|
|Base Mower Weight- W/O conditioner lb. (kg)||5,529 (2,371)|
|Conditioner Compatibility||Rubber Roller Conditioner|