Massey Ferguson DM246 Farmer Series
Double tap to zoom
F SERIES - PRODUCTIVITY
- A Full Range of Operations - Fields are not always perfectly level. In order to match the needs of a wide range of conditions, Farmer Series disc mowers are capable of functioning in an agricultural application through a large array of operating angles.
- Drive System - Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with an efficient, easy-to-maintain drive system.
- It's All About Power - Power is transferred through a self-tensioning 4v drive belt, meaning you can power through any crop with minimal need for maintenance. Main drive components are protected by a standard overrunning clutch.
- A Match For More Tractors - With relatively low PTO HP requirements and an easy-to-manage size, Farmer Series disc mowers fit nicely with a wide range of tractors and operations.
F SERIES - INNOVATION
- Cut To The Point - Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with a common oil bath spur gear driven cutterbar that efficiently transfers power to each disc.
- Low Profile - The Cutterbar provides an extremely low profile to give a clean cut through a wide range of cutting heights while keeping horsepower usage minimal.
- Set It And Forget It - While operating a Farmer Series disc mower, all you have to do is set the 3-point hitch at the proper height and never have to worry about touching it again. The mower can be hydraulically lifted to a headland position to clear small in-field obstacles.
- Peace Of Mind - In order to minimize downtime and repair costs, Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with roll pin shear protection on each disc, as well as spring breakaway protection on the hitch.
|Type||Spur gear, drive, Rear mounted with inner drive shoe|
|Working Width: ft (m)||7'11" (2.41)|
|Minimum PTO HP Requirement||50|
|Mower Weight lb. (kg)||964 (437)|