Massey Ferguson SP3714
3700 Series Manure Spreaders
No doubt about it. We've got a big spread of spreaders. Choose from 14 innovative models from 105 to 479 cubic ft. (175 to 660 bushels) in 3 configurations - plus a wide range of options.
- Pile it on: An optional upper beater lets you pile the load high, so you make fewer trips
- Leaky load?: A tight-sealing hydraulic end gate provides peace-of-mind when hauling high-moisture loads that could leak onto roadways or into the farmyard
- Rip it, spread it: Our large 29-in. beater features 2 types of strategically spaced, replaceable paddles: ripping paddles & wide-spreading paddles
- Stay on the move: Strong posi-lock conveyor chains keep you spreading longer
Not sure which model you need? Don't worry. We can help you choose the right size, then tailor it with options that match your operation's unique demands.
- Built to last: All 3700 models feature one-piece, unitized, welded frames to reduce twisting and flexing that can shorten spreader life
- Quick cleaning: Poly-coated floors or Virgin grade poly floors and Fiberglass reinforced plywood sides on most models make cleanup easy
- Hold it: Optional rear pan provides extra protection when spreading semi-liquids and holds fine material like chicken litter, for better pickup and spreading
- Strong points: Our T-rod and T-bar style apron chains are built to a specific minimum strength, rather than average strength, to eliminate weak spots
|PTO Speed||540 Standard|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.