Massey Ferguson 9560
9500 Series Axial Combines
Massey Ferguson® introduced the first self-propelled combine in 1938. It was innovative then - and those engineers would be amazed at how the 9500 has brought innovation to a whole new level.
- Field intelligence: Fieldstar II® fully integrates a yield sensor, moisture sensor, GPS and a new C2100 Virtual Terminal so you can monitor more functions and make more informed decisions
- Processing marvel: The new Trident™ Processor promotes significantly more throughput while enhancing grain quality
- Clean getaway: Our advanced stratified cleaning system features almost 10,000 sq. in. of cleaning area with a shorter grain pan for full-length cleaning
This is truly the next generation in combines, providing the power and technology it takes to get the most from your harvest.
- Impressively tough SISU engines: Designed specifically for Massey Ferguson combines, 9500 engines offer peak performance even at max power, with unsurpassed torque and fuel economy
- Fast response, lower emissions: Our self-adjusting, proprietary fuel injection system monitors engine performance so fuel delivery rate and timing are in constant sync
- Clean, clean & clean some more: The innovative multi-stage stratified cleaning process uses forced air to deliver full-length cleaning and less sensitivity to field slopes
- Capability at your fingertips: The console and hydrostatic joystick make it incredibly easy to control your direction, speed and harvesting functions.
Comfort over long stretches of time. Every control within easy reach. A customized seat for less fatigue. And a panoramic view of your field. You've just described the 9500 Series' ComforTech II™ cab.
- See it all: A 61.2 sq. ft. expanse of tinted glass gives you a full view of the field, headers and side mirrors, with less glare and heat buildup in the cab
- Best seat in the house: An ergonomically designed, air suspension high-back seat with armrests can be fully customized, from cushion angle and depth to lumbar support
- Sound barrier: Increased sound insulation throughout the cab dramatically reduces decibel levels for a quieter workday
|Engine hp (kW)||460 (343)|
|Bulge hp (kW)||477 (356)|
|Unload Boost hp (kW)||502 (374)|
|Grain Tank Capacity bu (L)||350 (12,333)|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.