Massey Ferguson 1745
1700 Series Economy Round Balers
These balers are low on cost, but high on quality construction and advanced features. The 3’x4’ and 4’x5’ balers in the 1700 Series lineup are a perfect match for smaller scale operations focused on dry hay production.
- Balanced approach: The 1745's balanced tension system uses twin hydraulic cylinders and 2 springs to maintain tension and build more uniform bales
- Say ahhhh...: Our patented open-throat design and vertical bale chamber allows the bale to start quickly without helper rolls for consistently solid, high-quality bales
- Tie one on: Deluxe Auto-tie bale monitor on the 1745 gives you fingertip control of automatic, semi-automatic or manual tying modes
- Stay informed: Real-time information from the easy-to read console keeps you from wondering about your bales
Our 1700 series round balers are built to get the job done. The 1745 is equipped with features others include only on their premium round balers, such as 2-cylinder and 2-spring density system, wedge grip forming belts and a second to none mesh system.
- That's a wrap: All models except the 1734 feature a mesh wrap option with easy mesh routing and extra roll storage to keep you baling longer
- Drive to succeed: The 1734 and 1745 feature the legendary Hesston drive system for long-lasting performance, reduced maintenance, and lower operating costs
- Twine x 2: A single arm applies two twines at once, decreasing tying time
- Big bales, smaller tractor: 1700 Series round balers produce solid, easy-to-handle round bales with as little as 30 PTO hp
|Bale Size in (mm)||46.5 x 62.0 (1,182 x 1,575)|
|Bale Wt Max lbs (kg)||1,250 (567)|
|Recommended PTO hp (kW)||40 (30)|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.