Massey Ferguson 4610LP
4600 Series Utility Tractors
The 4600's 3.3L turbocharged engine is the strongest production 3-cylinder off-road diesel in the world today. In fact, this tractor is loaded with innovation.
- Advanced 3.3 liter 3-cylinder engine: Our AGCO Power diesel engine has 4 valves per cylinder, electronic engine management & meets Tier 4i emissions standards
- Best-in-class hydraulics: Exceptionally high hydraulic flow means faster cycle times for loaders and other hydraulic implements
- Enhanced power shuttle transmission: The power shuttle transmission with 12 forward and 12 reverse speeds standard lets you go from forward to reverse repeatedly - without clutching
Perfect for livestock farming, dairy, hay, and general all-around farm work, these exceptional 2WD and 4WD loader tractors save time, effort and fuel.
- Quick-attach loader: Front end loaders feature quick-attach design that makes removal (and reattachment) a snap
- Maintenance-free emissions system: It keeps emissions low, preserves power, plus there's no Diesel Particulate Filter to regenerate, saving you time and fuel
- High & mighty: The 4WD front axle design provides a high ground clearance to straddle heavy windrows and a high steering angle for maneuverability
From the standard loader joystick to easy ground-level refueling, this tractor is designed with you in mind.
- Open air or spacious cab: Choose an open station platform or enclosed cab - both with a completely flat foot deck with rubber cover and plenty of foot room
- Suspended seat: This fully adjustable and suspended seat with armrests and retractable seat belt makes long days in the saddle comfortable
- Convenient controls: Tilt steering and an intuitive layout of controls makes your day more productive and comfortable
|Emissions Level||Tier Ivi|
|Max Engine HP||100|
|Rated HP @ 2200 rpm||99|
|Transmission||12x12 power shuttle, 6 synchronized gears, 2 ranges, wet multi-disc main clutch, left-hand shuttle lever,|
|Rear Lift Capacity @ 24" Behind (lbs)||3,307 (1,500 kg)|
|Weight (lbs)||5,732 ROPS (2,600 kg)|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.