Massey Ferguson 2705E
2700E Series Utility Tractors
This tractor can handle jobs ranging from Rotary Cutting to Loader Work and beyond.
- Hitch: Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
- Lift Capacity: Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models. You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
- Transmission: Choose from an 8 x 8 Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST).
- Loader/Backhoe: Available with the optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe.
Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be comfortable.
- Stability: Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition; these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy Fuel Fill: Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
- Operator Station: Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for maximum visibility to front and rear implements.
Ease of Use
Work is hard enough. We’ve tried to make our tractors as easy to use and maintain as possible.
- Service: Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, simple.
- No DPF: Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
- Easy Implement Changes: Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze
|Rated Engine HP (kW)||48.8 (36.4)|
|Rated engine speed||2,600 RPM|
|Rated PTO HP (kW)|
|Air and fuel systems||Turbocharged with electronically controlled high pressure common rail fuel injection|
|Emission control; EPA Tier 4-compliant||External cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Mechanical transmission||8 x 8 (4-speed x 2 sub-range) Syncro-Shuttle|
|Hydrostatic transmission||3-range mechanical HST|
|Main clutch||Dry single-disc|
|Rear axle||Drop-axle type with bull gear final drives|
|Brakes||Internal wet brakes, 2 pedal (RH) on gear model, 2 pedal (LH) on HST model|
|Differential lock||Gear: Mechanical engagement via right side heel pedal; HST: Mechanical engagement via left side heel pedal|
|Front axle||Cast steel 4WD front axle with center drive line and bevel-gear final drives|
|4WD engagement||Mechanical via push-pull lever|
|Hydraulic system||Open center system, gear-type single pump|
|Hydraulic flow gpm (lpm)||12.4 (47.8)|
|Rear remote valves||0 Std., 1 Opt. spring return to neutral (SRN) with float from factory. Up to 3 SRN with float, field-installed.|
|Loader joystick||Opt. factory loader-ready or field-installed with loader|
|3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24"||Category I & II, 2,425 (1,100) with telescoping lower links|
|Rear PTO||Independent, electro-hydraulically engaged, 540 RPM, 1 3/8" 6-spline shaft|
|Electrical system||12-volt DC system, 90 amp alternator|
|Platform features||Flat perforated steel deck, left side entry with grab handle, steel fenders|
|Lighting||Front hood-mounted drive/work lights, ROPS-mounted turn signal and hazard lights|
|Seat and steering||Suspended vinyl seat with retractable seatbelt, fixed steering wheel|
|Overall length in. (mm)||133 (3,370) includes 3-point linkage|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||78 (1,980)|
|Overall width in. (mm)||74 (1,890)|
|Overall height w/R1 ag tires in. (mm)||104 (2,645) ROPS upright, 80 (2,032) ROPS folded (est.)|
|ROPS base weight w/o ballast lbs. (kg.)||Gear: 1,740 kg., HST: 1,760 kg.|
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||14 (53)|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.