Massey Ferguson GC1710
Whether you’re a residential customer or a seasoned professional, you'll be impressed by how the GC1700 Series stacks up to its sub-compact competition.
- Secret to a level loader: Our powerful front-end loaders have dual bucket cylinders to maintain an even force across the bucket to keep it from getting out of line
- Wears like iron (because it is): Our all cast-iron engine construction delivers higher durability and longer engine life than cast-iron blocks with aluminum heads
- Largest engine in its class: More cubic inches translates into higher reserve torque and more efficient use of horsepower
Ready for a real working tractor, not just a ride-around mower? Then step up to the GC1700 Series. Two GC models come with a front end loader and backhoe standard - for the versatility you've always dreamed.
- Professional quality mowing decks: 10-gauged stamped, full floating decks deliver a top-notch cut - with cast-iron spindle assemblies that are much more durable than the competition's cast aluminum
- Most powerful backhoe: Our easy-to-use CB65 model full-size backhoe has larger diameter cylinders, larger capacity bucket and an exclusive “Boom Float Control”
Providing more than just great ergonomics, the GC1700 Series makes every job easier and more fun, with an integrated loader joystick, easy on-and-off implements and much more.
- Roomiest platform in its class: From the comfortable, adjustable seat to its push button cruise control, this operator platform makes you feel right at home
- Comfortably familiar: The transition from lawn tractor to a small compact is practically seamless, with major controls and functional pedals in similar locations
|Engine HP (kW)||22.5 (16.8)|
|PTO HP (kW)||18.7 (13.9)|
|Engine type||Iseki 1.1 Liter 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel, Tier 4 Final|
|Transmission||2-range hydrostatic transmission with side-by-side foot pedals and cruise control|
|Hydraulics||6.3 gpm (23.8 lpm) total flow, includes loader joystick|
|Configuration||4WD ROPS TLB|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.