Massey Ferguson 8727
8700 Series Row Crop Tractors
From top to bottom, the 8700 Series is engineered to get the job done. After a century and a half of farming innovation, it’s no wonder someone in the world buys a Massey Ferguson tractor every five minutes.
- Auto-Guide™ (Coming Soon): The electronic auto-guidance architecture gives you deeper machine integration, a streamlined user experience and more choices than ever. Choose the best accuracy level and signal source for your unique needs. And now, choose from two additional navigation providers: NovAtel® and Trimble®.
- Datatronic 5 Terminal (Coming Soon): Our new control center display is faster and easier to use. The flat design of our 9-inch capacitive touchscreen — with a resolution of 480x800 pixels — lets you manage functions with an intuitive user experience, better navigation and better readability.
- Transmission: The exclusive DYNA-VT™ is the most advanced continuously variable transmission on the planet. Our flexible, efficient, easy-to-use CVT puts more power to the ground, while still saving more on fuel.
- CYCLAIR: The CYCLAIR Cooling Package dramatically increases cooling capacity with better airflow and higher-efficiency components.
- Twin Turbochargers: Highly fuel-efficient with excellent engine response at lower RPMs and the longest sustained torque curve in the business.
- Engine: The Tier 4 Final AGCO Power™ engine provides 270 to 370 max horsepower (up to 400 boosted HP in some applications) for more power, more torque and more hydraulics. Built specifically to tackle everything from row crop applications, to hay and forage, to dairy and livestock.
- Dynamic Tractor Management (DTM): Allows the engine and transmission to communicate and work together to maximize fuel efficiency.
Whether you’re planting hundreds of acres, towing grain carts, packing silage bunkers, running a triple mower or any of the other jobs that need doing on your farm, the 8700 Series provides the versatility and flexibility to get it all done.
- Joystick: The ergonomic design of the programmable multi-function joystick allows you to go from forward to reverse while operating the loader at the same time. You can control the rear linkage, PTO, headland management, spool valves and cruise control, all with only one hand.
- Hydraulics : The 1,000-RPM front PTO and 3-point hitch, paired with our standard 1,000/1,000E rear PTO and 3-point hitch, always makes you as productive as you need to be.
- 17% more hydraulic muscle: With both front and rear PTO and 3-point hitch - and pumped up hydraulic capacity of 54 GPM - you'll enjoy all-around power and the ultimate in implement control.
We believe that the more we can improve an operator’s environment, the more we can enhance the performance of your equipment and your crew.
- B-pillar: Control work lights, PTO speed, 3-point hitch, front axle and cab suspension, front wheel assist and differential lock all from an ergonomically designed B-pillar.
- Creature comforts (Coming Soon*): Smart features make a big difference. Like our improved seat design*, LED light package*, additional toolbox*, power outlets for mobile devices, radio and CD player, external lateral rear-view mirrors* and electric de-icing and automatic HVAC.
|Emissions Level||Tier 4 Final|
|Rated HP @ 2200 rpm||240|
|Rear Lift Capacity @ link ends (lbs)||26,455|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.