Massey Ferguson 8660
8600 Series Row Crop Tractors
This big tractor comes with big innovations, delivering high performance with best-in-class emissions and fuel efficiency.
- Advanced SCR: This tractor's Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system gives you best in class emissions technology and maximized fuel efficiency.
- Amazing power & torque: The 8600's AGCO SISU POWER engines maintain maximum torque between 1,185 and 1,550 rpm and deliver constant power down to 1,570 rpm.
- The most productive transmission: Our exclusive Dyna-VT™ continuously variable transmission delivers smooth transitions and precise acceleration without shifting.
With its rock-solid chassis and advanced technology, the 8600 Series is up to any challenge.
- Dynamic Tractor Management (DTM): Coupled with the Dyna-VT transmission, this combination provides allows the engine to run at lower speeds, reducing fuel consumption.
- Firm foundation: The 8600's rugged chassis-rail frame, combined with a sculpted front axle support casting provides solidity - and a tight turning radius.
- Front 3-point hitch option: The fully integrated 3-point hitch is stronger and more compact, improving lift capacity and ground clearance.
Big, comfortable, all kinds of visibility and control - and that's just the beginning.
- Large, ergonomically designed cab: Clean, four-post structure and more than 67 sq. ft. of glass deliver unequaled visibility.
- Control Center Display: Convenient display offers multi-function operation of up to 35 commands at the push of a button, improving productivity while reducing fatigue.
- OptiRide hydraulic cab suspension system: Innovative cab suspension system uses hydraulic rams and accumulators to cushion your ride.
|Emissions Level||Tier 4 Interim|
|Rated HP @ 2200 rpm||265|
|Rear Lift Capacity @ link ends (lbs)||21,336|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.