Massey Ferguson MF6714S
6700S Series Mid-Range Tractors
At Massey Ferguson, we’ve incorporated several lifetimes of agricultural experience into our new 6700S Series. You can be sure your tractor will give you what you need to make your operation run at peak efficiency, reliably and hassle-free.
- Live 3rd Hydraulics: Maneuvering or adjusting a heavy load has never been easier with the optional live 3rd hydraulics on the 6700S. You can open or close, raise or lower, dump or curl an implement at the same time.
- Transmission: Three easy-to-operate transmission options provide multiple speeds to give you the performance your operation needs. The Dyna-4, Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT, all include pedal mode AUTO-DRIVE with an Automatic setting and Engine Power Management.
- Engine: The powerful, easy to maintain, fuel-efficient 4.9 Liter AGCO PowerTM engine is Tier 4 Final compliant and features common rail fuel injection. These engines range from 120-160 horsepower and have SCR technology that helps further meet emissions requirements.
Massey Ferguson innovation extends to more than simply making strong, dependable tractors that generations of farmers have relied on for decades. As technology continues to improve, it has become a more integral part of modern field work. We’re keeping pace, with technology advancements incorporated into every 6700S Series tractor we sell.
- Multifunction Joystick: Keep your hand on the wheel and still have complete, intuitive control of virtually every task your tractor can do. Specifically designed for use with the integrated front linkage system, our joystick works seamlessly with the full range of 900 Series loaders. It also incorporates transmission functions and cruise control.
- SIS Full Color Dash: The standard Setup and Information Screen (SIS) provides quick, clear and easy analysis of operating data. With one glance you can check basic information on tractor performance, working area, working distance, fuel consumption or engine and transmission temperature.
- Auto-Guide 3000®: Available as an option on the 6700S Series, this seamlessly-integrated hands-free steering system helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity. Highly advanced but simple to use, its digital accuracy helps reduce input costs, lost time and frustration.
- AgCommand®: This industry-leading tool monitors your fleet in real time, and transfers vehicle data to your office or mobile device on a secure webpage. You can share information with your dealer, to schedule routine maintenance or help anticipate a problem before it happens.
Ease of Use
We know that a tractor that’s comfortable and easy to operate is a more productive tractor. The 6700S Series excels at just that. Everything from an ergonomically-designed cab environment that offers easy to reach controls to a comfort light that turns on and off automatically, you can be sure you won’t mind spending a long day behind the wheel. The unique Massey Ferguson steep-nose angled hood design provides dramatically better visibility when loading, and with 360-degree cab visibility, you have clear sightlines from front to back.
- Visio Roof: An optional Visio Roof gives you a better view of the loader at height, so you have the visibility to be confident with any loader operation you need to do.
- Speed Steer: Optional Speed Steer allows sharp turns to be achieved with far fewer rotations of the steering wheel, so you can make headland or turnrow turns quicker and easier.
- Brake to Neutral System: Our new brake-to-neutral braking system disengages the transmission and shifts it into neutral when the brake pedals are depressed. Single-foot brake and clutch operation makes loader work easier and more comfortable.
- Rear Fender Valve Control: Sometimes you need to be hands on and outside the cab to make sure you’re getting the job done. With a rear fender valve control standard, you can operate any rear 3-point hitch implement from outside the tractor.
- Radial Tires: Premium Trelleborg radial tires come standard on the 6700S Series. These innovative tires are more flexible and do a better job of absorbing shock, impact and bumps. And because a larger portion of the tire is always in contact with the ground, you get increased traction, reduced soil compaction and optimized fuel efficiency.
|Maximum engine power HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM||140 (104)|
|Rated engine power HP (kW) @ 2,100 RPM||130 (97)|
|PTO HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM||120 (89)|
|PTO HP (kW) @ 2,100 RPM||105 (78)|
|Max torque @ 1,600 RPM||563|
|Engine||AGCO Power™ 4-cyl, 4.9 L, intercooled turbocharger, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)|
|Emissions control; EPA Tier 4 compliant||SCR technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Gears/Ranges||Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)|
|Transmission control||Left-hand 3-function power control lever and right-hand T-handle control lever; Optional Multi-function joystick & optional Multi-Pad Lever|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch, foot pedal and electronic control|
|Rear axle||Solid cast steel with flange, short or long bar Opt.|
|Brakes||Internal hydraulic wet disc|
|Differential lock||Fully locking front and rear axle differentials, electro-hydraulically engaged|
|Front axle||Straight, internal reduction gears|
|Hydraulic system||Open center or closed|
|Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (LPM)||26 (100) Std., 29 (110) Opt., 50 (190) Opt.|
|Remote valves||Up to 5 mechanical or electric|
|Loader joystick||Mechanical joystick in RH console, or optional electronic multifunction joystick in RH seat armrest|
|3-point type and lift capacity full stroke @ 24" (610mm) behind ball ends lbs. (kg.)||Cat II or Cat III Telescopic Links, 11,244 (5,100)|
|Rear PTO||540/1000 or 540/540E/1000/1000E, electro-hydraulic engagement and speed selection|
|Cab||Large 6-post, twin doors, flat foot deck, active or active mechanical suspension|
|Customer-focused package||Classic, Premium and Deluxe|
|Electronic user interface||System Information Screen (SIS) Std.; Control Center Display (CCD) color terminal Opt.|
|Electrical system||175 amp alternator or twin 120 amp alternators|
|Steering||Tilt and telescoping|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||105 (2,667)|
|Width in. (mm)||72 (1,829) to 100.4 (2,550)|
|Maximum height over cab in. (mm)||112 (2,840) to 117 (2,965)|
|Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)||4WD: 15,432 (7,000)|
|DEF capacity gal. (L)||7.9 (30), left-side fill|
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||67 (254), left-side fill|
|*Specifications are manufacturer's estimates at time of publication and are subject to change without prior notification.|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.