Massey Ferguson 5613
5600 Series Mid-Range Tractors
From powerful engines to high visibility and totally cool technology, the 5600 Series makes short work of all kinds of farm tasks.
- Big muscle from 3 cylinders: Advanced AGCO POWER 33AWI HD engines gives you a whole new level of performance, generating torque that tops many 4-cylinder engines
- A Load of Fun: Experience the first fully integrated multi-function loader joystick this side of row crop tractors.
- New AUTO-DRIVE: Proven Dyna-4™ transmission now has new features, including AUTO-DRIVE that automatically shifts gears smoothly
Ideal for livestock, dairy, hay and general farm work, these exceptional loader tractors are all about getting the job done, even in small spaces.
- Rugged, reliable transmission: Make the most of the legendary Dyna-4 transmission with our integrated, interactive Dash Control Center system.
- Open center hydraulic system: Two systems (Standard and Twin Flow) are available ensure a flow robust enough to handle the heaviest demands.
- 3 or 4 cylinders: Choose the power-packed 3-cylinder, or step up to the 4-cylinder AGCO POWER engine with 2nd gen SCR technology to meet Tier 4i emissions without sacrificing performance.
Get row crop tractor big cab features in a smaller, more maneuverable tractor that gets you in and out of tight spaces with ease.
Easy rider: Mechanical cab suspension is available to make the ride easier - and long days seem shorter.
Load in plain sight: See right down to the loader bucket on the ground with the new steeply sloped hood, plus see the bucket fully raised with our Visio roof.
Large 6-post cab: Enjoy a sweeping 360° view plus a roomier, more comfortable and productive workspace.
|Rated Engine Power HP (kW) at 2200 RPM||125 (93.2)|
|Max. Engine Power HP (kW)||130 (96.9)|
|Rated PTO Power HP (kW) at 2200 RPM||100 (74.6)|
|PTO Power HP (kW) at Nominal PTO Speeds||110 (82.0)|
|Engine||AGCO Power 4.4L 4-cylinder|
|Emissions Control||EPA Tier 4i: DOC, SCR|
|Type||Dyna-4 16x16 Power Shift and Power Shuttle Transmission, Available 14:1 Creeper|
|Gears/Ranges||4 Gears, 4 Ranges, all fully electronic shifting on the roll without foot clutch|
|Transmission Control||Left hand 3-function power control lever and right hand T-handle control lever|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch, foot pedal and electronic control|
|Rear Axle||Solid cast steel with flange, internal planetary reduction|
|Brakes||Internal wet disc, hydraulic power assist, individual left and right foot pedals|
|Differential Lock||Fully locking front and rear axle differentials, electro-hydraulically engaged|
|Front Axle||Single piece steel with outboard planetary final drives hydraulic suspension optional|
|Hydraulics -PTO-3-Point Hitch|
|Hydraulic System||Open center or closed center PFC|
|Hydraulic Flow at Remotes gpm (Lpm)||15 (57) standard, 26 (100) optional (Twin Flow), 29 (110) optional (closed center)|
|Remote Valves||Up to 4, mechanical and electronic control|
|Factory Loader Joystick||Mechanical multifunction joystick in RH console, or electronic multifunction joystick in RH seat armrest|
|3-pt Lift Capacity lbs (kg)|
|PTO||540/540e standard, 540/540e/1000 optional, electro-hydraulic engagement and speed selection|
|Electrical System||12 volt system, 120 amp alternator standard, 175 amp alternator optional|
|Cab||Large 6-post structure, twin doors, flat foot deck, available mechanical suspension|
|Customer Focused Package||Classic and Deluxe|
|Electronic User Interface||Dash Control Center (DCC) or Control Center Display (CCD) color terminal|
|Wheelbase in (mm)||100.4 (2550)|
|Width in (mm)||79.3 (2013) to 100.4 (2550)|
|Height Over Cab in (mm) 16.9R38 Rear Tire||111.3 (2826)|
|Weight w/o Ballast lbs (kg)||2wd: 8,929 (4050) 4wd: 10,582 (4800)|
|Fuel Capacity gal (L)||Fuel: 49 (185), DEF: 6.6 (25) both left side fill|
|Loader Compatibility||MF941, MF946|
|* All specifications listed are manufacture's estimates and are subject to change without notice||
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.