Massey Ferguson 5609
5600 Series Mid-Range Tractors
From powerful engines to high visibility and totally cool technology, the 5600 Series makes short work of all kinds of farm tasks.
- Big muscle from 3 cylinders: Advanced AGCO POWER 33AWI HD engines gives you a whole new level of performance, generating torque that tops many 4-cylinder engines
- A Load of Fun: Experience the first fully integrated multi-function loader joystick this side of row crop tractors.
- New AUTO-DRIVE: Proven Dyna-4™ transmission now has new features, including AUTO-DRIVE that automatically shifts gears smoothly
Ideal for livestock, dairy, hay and general farm work, these exceptional loader tractors are all about getting the job done, even in small spaces.
- Rugged, reliable transmission: Make the most of the legendary Dyna-4 transmission with our integrated, interactive Dash Control Center system.
- Open center hydraulic system: Two systems (Standard and Twin Flow) are available ensure a flow robust enough to handle the heaviest demands.
- 3 or 4 cylinders: Choose the power-packed 3-cylinder, or step up to the 4-cylinder AGCO POWER engine with 2nd gen SCR technology to meet Tier 4i emissions without sacrificing performance.
Get row crop tractor big cab features in a smaller, more maneuverable tractor that gets you in and out of tight spaces with ease.
Easy rider: Mechanical cab suspension is available to make the ride easier - and long days seem shorter.
Load in plain sight: See right down to the loader bucket on the ground with the new steeply sloped hood, plus see the bucket fully raised with our Visio roof.
Large 6-post cab: Enjoy a sweeping 360° view plus a roomier, more comfortable and productive workspace.
|PTO power @ 2200 RPM HP (kW)||70 (52)|
|Engine power HP (kW)||90 (67)|
|Engine make /model||33 AWI HD by AGCO Power|
|Cylinders / displacement L (CID)||3-cylinder / 3.3 (201)|
|Aspiration / charge cooling||Turbocharged & intercooled|
|Fuel system||Common rail direct injection|
|Emissions control||External Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)|
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||42 (160)|
|Type: standard||Dyna-4 transmission with speed matching; AUTO-DRIVE is optional|
|Speeds||4 gears, 4 ranges, 16 total speeds|
|Shuttle||Electro hydraulic via LH 3-function control lever or optional RH factory loader joystick|
|Creeper||Optional 14:1 reduction|
|Rear 3-point Hitch|
|Type / ASAE category||Electronic linkage control with lower link draft sensing / Cat II|
|Lift capacity @ 24" lbs. (kg)||7,100 (3,220)|
|4wd Front Axle|
|Type Center||Drive with planetary reduction|
|Drive engagement||Electro hydraulic|
|Type||Flange with internal wet disc brakes|
|Differential lock||Fully locking electro hydraulic|
|Braking||Independent, internal wet multi-disc brakes|
|Power Take Off (PTO)|
|Type||Independent, electronically engaged|
|System type||Open center|
|Standard flow at remotes gpm (Lpm)||15 (57)|
|Optional flow at remotes gpm (Lpm)||26 (100) with Twin Flow System|
|Rear remote valves||2 standard, up to 4 available|
|Loader joystick option||Integrated factory loader joystick with shuttle control and mid valves|
|Type of operator's area||6-post cab, twin doors, flat deck|
|Steering / seat||Adjustable steering / mechanical or air suspended seat|
|Cab suspension||Optional mechanical system|
|Height over cab in. (mm)*||108.5 (2,755)|
|Overall length in. (mm)||167.5 (4,253)|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||97.1 (2,467)|
|Min. width at fenders in. (mm)||79.3 (2,013)|
|Weight lbs. (kg)||2wd: 7,826 (3,550) / 4wd: 8,378 (3,800)|
|* Height for Standard Cab, no Susp, flat floor and 16.9R34 tires|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.