Massey Ferguson 1526
1500 Series Compact Tractors
Truly a versatile workhorse — only better. The 1526 can handle your mower and loader work, and the mid PTO is perfect for snow applications.
- Loader: The 1526 offers an optional L100E quick attach, making attaching and changing the bucket simple
- Mid PTO: A rear and mid PTO give you more versatility on operations and implements. The rear and mid PTO levers allow for independent or simultaneous operation of both drives. The electro-hydraulic PTO clutch features push-button control, so you can engage or disengage both on the go, with no clutching or reaching for levers.
- Transmission (Hydrostatic with Cruise Control): A three-range hydrostatic transmission with intuitive operation means faster range-gear selection, while separate forward and reverse foot pedals on the uncluttered platform give precise control of speed and direction.
Ease of Use
The work you do is hard. Your tractor is supposed to make it easier on you. With the return of the MF1526, it is.
- Instrument panel: The instrument panel features a straightforward design that lets you read all tractor functions with a quick glance.
- Serviceability: A simple release hood latch makes preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, easy.
- Light switch: The light combination switch makes using headlights and turn signals effortless.
We know the more comfortable you are in your tractor; the more work you can get done. And we’ve designed the 1526 specifically with added operator comfort in mind.
- Seatbelt: A seat-mounted, retractable seatbelt provides additional safety, while enhancing operator comfort.
- Dual hydrostatic control pedals: The side-by-side control pedals are positioned to provide a more natural seating position during directional changes.
- Operator Station: The semi-flat platform gives you more legroom and makes entering and exiting the operator station easier. Plus, add a rubber floor mat to reduce fatigue, vibration and noise.
|Gross engine HP (kW)||24.8 (18.5)|
|PTO HP HST (kW)||20.1 (15)|
|Rated engine speed||2,600|
|Displacement in.3 (L)||91.41 (1.5)|
|Cooling system||Liquid cooled|
|Fuel tank capacity gal. (L)||7.1 (27)|
|Hydrostatic w/ cruise||3 range|
|Rear brakes||Wet disc|
|Rear PTO type||Independent 540 RPM|
|Mid PTO type - Opt.||2,000 RPM|
|Type of system||Open center|
|Flow at remotes gpm (LPM)||5.5 (20.8)|
|Power steering flow gpm (LPM)||3.2 (12.3)|
|Total flow gpm (LPM)||8.7 (32.9)|
|ASAE hitch||Cat. 1|
|Rate of drop control||Std.|
|Lift capacity @ hitch point lbs. (kg.)||1,322 (600)|
|Lift capacity @ 24" behind lbs. (kg.)||992 (450)|
|Platform type||Semi-flat ISO mounted|
|Seat type||Suspended with retractable seatbelt|
|DIMENSIONS WITH AG TIRES|
|Overall length in. (mm)||111 (2,820)|
|Min. overall width in. (mm)||49.2 (1,250)|
|Max. height over ROPS in. (mm)||95.5 (2,425)|
|Ground clearance in. (mm)||11 (280)|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||61.4|
|Shipping weight platform lbs. (kg.)||1,873 (850)|
|Max. lift height @ pivot pin in. (mm)||90.5 (2,299)|
|Dump angle @ max. height degrees||43|
|Clearance with bucket dumped 45 degrees in. (mm)||71 (1,803)|
|Lift capacity to full height @ 19.5 forward lbs. (kg.)||820 (372)|
|Breakout force @ bucket edge lbs. (N)||1,270 (5,649)|
|Bucket options (in.)||54, 60|
|Discharge type||Right side discharge|
|Cutting width in. (mm)||60 (1,524)|
|Number of blades||3|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.