Massey Ferguson MF 2250 (3'x3')
2200 Series Large Square Balers
The 2200 Series Large Square Balers are building on the advances of our popular 2100 Series and taking the technology even further and now include a ProCut™ Rotary Cutter option for a more precise cut with higher capacity, and simplified serviceability.
- Control central: Our C1000 or C2100 monitors give you greater visibility, increased functionality and a larger screen display – plus the option of running ag cam on your monitor.
- Pick-up and go: The 2200's wide, low profile design delivers superior pick-up - and with hydraulic pickup lift and gauge wheels, this baler can clear most obstacles.
- High Capacity ProCut™ Option: This Hesston-built rotor cutter upgrade delivers higher capacity and more efficient cutter baling.
- Flaky is good: To ensure dense & consistent bales, this simple, innovative design pre-forms each flake in a pre-compression chamber before moving it to the plunger.
A large square baler can only turn a profit when it’s performing at peak productivity. Fortunately, every aspect of the 2200 Series was designed to make or save you money.
- Hooking up: All 2200s feature on-board hydraulics for easier hook-up, while eliminating the hydraulic system variables that can affect baler performance
- Highly organized: The 2200 maximizes capacity by pulling crop from the pick-up with revolving packer forks and positively feeding it into the pre-compression chamber
- No surprises: With the separate pre-compression chamber and auto bale density control, there are no surprises or windrow size worries - just tight, dense bales.
- Double knotted: Our double knotter system maintains that perfect bale after it leaves the chamber, through transport, all the way to its destination.
|Model||MF 2250 (3'x3')|
|Bale Size - HxW: in (mm)||31.5 x 34.4 (875 x 880)|
|Pickup Working Width: in (mm)||89 (2260)|
|Suggested PTO HP (no cutter)||150|
|Ideal for||Dairy Operations|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.