Massey Ferguson WR9840
WR9800 Series Windrowers
Chock full of innovation, the WR Series has more than a dozen proprietary features developed in response to direct input from working hay producers.
- RearSteer Option: This Hesston industry exclusive gives you greater steering stability and control.
- Power up: Choose our AGCO POWER 6.6 liter 225 HP powerhouse and revolutionary QuadBoost™195 HP 4-cylinder engine or 137 HP 4-cylinder engine
- We'll drive: With its Plug & Play Auto-Guide™ 3000 guidance system, the WR Series has the most advanced GPS steering available, with field speeds up to 17.5 mph
- Control to the max: The FieldMax monitor gives you instant access to fuel economy, performance, header flotation settings, diagnostics and troubleshooting
No other self-propelled windrower helps you produce quality hay faster, more efficiently, with greater precision, less fatigue, better fuel economy and lower operating costs.
- Beyond power steering: Electro-hydraulic steering gives you a more precise, quicker response with adjustable steering sensitivity
- Keep rolling: With one of the highest capacity fuel tank in the business (130 gal.) and SCR fuel saving technology, the WR Series keeps going up to 2 days without refueling
- Be blown away: The V-Cool System includes an auto-reverse fan that eliminates the need for rotary screen cleaners
|SP WINDROWER MODEL||WR9840|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Length overall w/out header in. (mm)||199.7 (5,074)|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||137 (3,482)|
|Height - top of cab in. (mm) (23.1-26 Turf Tires)||137.8 (3,501)|
|Tread width drive tires in. (mm)||130.7 (3,320)|
|Tread width tail wheels min. in. (mm)||84 to 129 in 9" increments (2,135 to 3,277)|
|Weight (approximate) w/out header lbs. (kg)||11,250 (5,103)|
|Field range mph (km/h)||0 to 17.5 (0 to 28)|
|Road range mph (km/h)||0 to 22 (0 to 35)|
|Road range w/RearSteer mph (km/h) (optional)||0 to 24.5 (0 to 39)|
|Model||AGCO Power™ 44 CTA T4F|
|Rated Horsepower (kW)||137 (103)|
|Boost Horsepower (kW)||148 (110)|
|Displacement cu in. (L)||269 (4.4)|
|Fuel tank capacity US GAL (L)||130 (492)|
|Ground Drive System|
|Type||Double planetary gear reduction|
|Tandem pump||Sauer Danfoss H1 Axial Piston Pump|
|Motors||Infinitely variable displacement|
|Type||Hydraulic with independent left/right adjustable computer control|
|Drive wheels||23.1-26 Bias Turf (R3), 23.1-26 Radial Turf (R3), 620/75R26 Radial Bar (R1)|
|Tail wheels||14L-16.1, 8-ply implement rib, 16.5L-16.1, 10-ply implement rib|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.