Massey Ferguson 2956 & 2956A
2900 Series Round Balers
The Hesston legacy of haying innovation continues with the 2900 Series. Advances include Sure-Trac crowned drive rollers, a dual-tube twine arm, and 3-ply WedgeGrip bale forming belts - all designed to ensure quality bales and longer service life.
Build a better bale: Our Quad Cylinders System keeps belt tension consistent, even when ejecting bales - for better bale density and fewer belt problems
Rotor speedway: Higher capacity, positive rotor feeding incorporates side augers to simplify the drive system and provide quieter, more dependable performance
Profiles in visibility: The 2900's super-wide, low profile starts with a small-diameter pickup that sticks out further for improved visibility
Available in 4' x 6' and 5' x 6' models, Hesston 2900 Series high-capacity balers represent our very best in efficiency, reliability and convenience.
- Quick service: The one-piece service door makes it easy to access all major drive components for fast, convenient maintenance
- Square your shoulders: By packing the open-throat vertical chamber all the way to the edges, these balers deliver dense, square-shouldered bales
- Here's the kicker: A simplified, positive hydraulic kicker ejects bales gently and puts them right where you want them
- Drive on: With only 5 chains and our exclusive reversible 540 or 1,000 gear box, this renowned drive system is simple and strong.
- Go wide: With a wide, low-profile pickup and centering augers, the 2900 Series tackles wide windrows with ease, while maximizing leaf retention
Comfort and ease of use are key in managing long days in the field. While Hesston 2900 series round balers are some of the simplest round balers to operate and maintain, we’ve included a number of features designed to enhance operator comfort and ease of use to ensure maximum productivity throughout your season.
- Easy as 1-2-3: Hesston round balers offer an industry leading ground level mesh system. Reloads can be completed in less than 30 seconds and are as simple as inserting a fresh roll, tucking the mesh tail and then closing the mesh brake. Reloads can be easily completed by one person with no tools reducing down time.
- Smooth is fast: Our industry exclusive rubber torsion axle takes the shock out of uneven field and road conditions allowing higher field speeds and improved comfort while roading.
- Automatic Baling: The 2900 series offers an industry exclusive auto cycle configuration. The baler is equipped with on board hydraulics to control the baler from wrapping through ejection. Perfect for inexperienced operators or those looking for the ultimate in ease of use.
- Monitor your progress: The ISO-compliant C1000 monitor gives you real-time, advanced monitoring and baler control
|Model||2956 & 2956A|
|Size||5’ x 6’|
|Bale Size||61.5” x 72.0”|
|Bale Weight lbs (kg)||2200 (998)|
|Minimum PTO hp Requirements||70|
|Recommended PTO hp Requirements||90|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.