Massey Ferguson TD1310 TRC
TD Series Tedders
TD Series tedders feature true commercial-grade construction with induction-hardened, break-resistant rotor heads for increased durability. Their heavy-duty, fully sealed transmission cases use grease, rather than oil, to ensure quiet operation and longer service intervals.
- Auto off: Cutout clutches protect U-joints and provide automatic power disconnection when lifting the tedder at headlands, saving you time at every turn
- Meeting needs: We offer a wide range of tedder configurations to meet the needs of various operations. Users can choose from Drawbar hitch, 3 point hitch, hydraulic vertical folding, horizontal folding and transport cart configurations.
- Coiled & ready: Our exclusive Super C coil tines have 6 full windings per tine to make them tough, elastic and durable - plus they're bottom-mounted for better deflection
All TD models are simple to set up and adjust for quick, efficient ground coverage.
- Big fields or small: Our 10 TD models range from 8’2” to 41’8” models designed to meet the needs of today’s larger haying operations.
- First responders: Close coupling between the rotor support wheels and the tines provides quick response to contours and optimal height adjustment
- Strength in numbers: A 1:2 transmission ratio gives you maximum performance at minimum PTO speeds
- Positively driven: All TD series tedders utilize hexagonal drive shafts with U-joint connections to transfer power through the machine. This design provides a smooth running, long lasting rugged design that minimizes down time and repair expense.
- Well framed: All TD Series tedders feature a rugged, square-tube frame with modular construction a for long service life
|Working Width: ft (m)||41’ 8” (12.7)|
|# of Rotors||10|
|Min. PTO HP||90|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.