Massey Ferguson DM246 Farmer Series
DM Farmer Series Disc Mower
You need to maximize your productivity, that’s why our Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with a variety of unique features that will benefit any operation.
- Peace of mind: In order to minimize downtime and repair costs, Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with roll pin shear protection on each disc, as well as spring breakaway protection on the hitch.
- Set and forget: While operating a Farmer Series disc mower, all you have to do is set the 3-point hitch at the proper height and never have to worry about touching it again. The mower can be hydraulically lifted to a headland position to clear small in field obstacles or already cut crop.
- Cut to the point: Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with a common oil bath spur gear driven cutter bar that efficiently transfers power to each disc. This provides an extremely low profile to give a clean cut through a wide range of cutting heights while keeping horsepower usage minimal.
Whether you are primarily a cattle operation or are just haying for a hobby, you need a mower that has what it takes to help you produce quality hay.
- It’s all about power: Farmer Series disc mowers are equipped with an efficient, easy to maintain drive system. Power is transferred through a self-tensioning 4v drive belt, meaning you can power through any crop with minimal need for maintenance. Main drive components are protected by a standard overrunning clutch.
- A full range of operations: Fields are not always perfectly level. In order to match the needs of a wide range of conditions, Farmer Series disc mowers are capable of functioning in an agricultural application through a large array of operating angles.
- A great match: With relatively low PTO HP requirements and an easy to manage size, Farmers Series disc mowers fit nicely with a wide range of tractors and operations.
|Working Width: ft (m)||7'11" (2.41)|
|Minimum PTO HP Requirement||50|
|Mower Weight lb (kg)||964 (437)|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.