Massey Ferguson 1386
1300 Series Disc Mower Conditioners
Rely on the innovative features of the 1300 Series to cut a wide swath through grass hay, pasture or alfalfa with equal ease.
- Hydraulic Roll Tension: Both the 1386 and 1383 are equipped with hydraulic roll tension for the conditioner rolls providing the highest quality of crop conditioning.
- RazorGuard: All new 1300 Series mower conditioners have a standard 3-year cutterbar warranty covering the cast iron module and all internal parts.
- Preserving leaf quality: Our herringbone design, steel on steel condition rolls, feed the crop evenly and gently crimp it every 3 inches for a faster drying time.
- Razor sharp: All models except the 1359 utilize the razorbar cutter bar. The Razorbar is a low profile spur gear driven cutter bar making it one of the most durable and shear-resistant cutterbars in the industry.
For a clean, close cut and efficient conditioning, choose the Series 1300 model that fits your farming needs.
- In full swing: Swinging tongue convenience lets you cut square corners, windrow back and forth on the same side of the field and steer around obstacles
- Springing into action: Adjustable flotation springs support the cutterbar through a variety of field conditions, increasing efficiency and reducing wear on skid shoes
- Reliable workers: The 1300 series disc mower conditioners are designed to provide you with rugged construction and maximum adaptability.
|Cutting Width: ft (m)||16 (4.9)|
|PTO hp (kW)||120 (89)|
|Conditioner Options||Steel, Rubber on Steel|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.