Massey Ferguson MF3000-12
3000 Corn Heads
Massey Ferguson 3000 corn heads are designed to offer unmatched crop gathering performance and increased productivity. These headers have improved serviceability with unsurpassed quality and reliability.
- Self-Contained, Modular Row Units: Each row unit is a self-contained, modular design with an enclosed gearbox powering the gathering chains and snapping rolls. The modular row unit design increases gearbox durability and allows row width spacing adjustment.
- Cab Adjustable Stripper Plates: A cab-operated, single-point stripper plate adjustment is standard equipment. This feature allows fast and precise adjustment of the stripper plates from the cab, saving valuable time and effort in varied crop conditions. An easy to read position indicator gauge is located on the left side of the Massey Ferguson 3000 for easy on-the go adjustments.
- Conveyor Auger: The adjustable 16 in. (406 mm) conveyor auger with 24 in. (610 mm) flighting pitch moves material smoothly and efficiently to the feed chain system. Our design will prevent row unit plugging and allows ears to easily and evenly flow across the header to the feed chains. Improved feeding will reduce down time during harvest.
- Polyethylene Dividers: Polyethylene dividers lift and direct down crop into the corn head’s snapping rolls, gathering chains and conveyor auger getting more ears into the combine rather than losing them in the field. The result is improved performance and capacity.
- Low Profile Design: With a 21.5° entry angle, the low profile crop dividers slide under down corn stalks and gently straighten them for fast, easy harvesting. Our low profile design results in less ear bounce and kernel shatter meaning reduced header loss in the field.
|Row Spacing in (m)||20 (.5), 22 (.55), 30 (.76)|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.